Polyversity International has linked its programs and activities with high value social goals and objectives.
Polyversity International participating in the move of ‘Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)’ since its inceptions by contributing 10% of its income. In this respect, Polyversity International has designed a number of pioneering social actions that aim at global, national and community development. These most significant initiatives include:
- Pay Back to Motherland (A move for contribution in the national development)
- Social Change (A move for social transformation and reforming)
- Knowledge + (Portal for eBlog, eForum and awareness material in English)
- Eiwan-e-Ilm (Portal for eBlog, eForum and awareness material in Urdu)
- SharePoint (Portal for sharing the knowledge products and other educational materials such as: Research papers, presentations and video)
- Educational Network (Portal for Global education eClub to facilitate linking among educational institutions , academicians, students and scalars as well as related enterprises)
- Global Health & Medical Complex (Multiple actions for health sector stakeholders)
- Human Capital Bank (An inventory of professionals and experts and different areas of work )
Note: A number of other initiatives will be introduced in next phases.